Monday 19 January 2015

Sharing is Caring

Assalamulaikum

Hyep your all. Anything you want share with me.
We must share! Sharing is caring. Share everthing, every idea, every resource, every story, every gift, every worry and every burned. Share yourself. Its can make your heart better.


SHARING IS CARING


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. 
They must be felt with the heart LIKE YOU ^^

Sometime when i have a problem
I just sing and then i realized
and then i know
My voice is worse

 A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other
instead of about each other
Is it TRUE ?

 Your know my name, not my story.
You've heard what i've done, not what i've been throught

i know who i am and know who im not
im not gonna change for no one if you
don't like me the way i am then you can watch me turn around and leave


I stay silent, ignore you,
say it doesn't matter when the truth is
you broke my heart 
too many times for me to not care


For your patience and caring.
kind words and sharing,
I jus want to say
"Thank YOu" for everthing
I love you like Diamond 
^_______________________________________________^

Sorry, broken english T_T



0 comments: